With the new version 8.0 of EcclesiaCRM, a new component in the administrator management is now available to you
To do so, you must have administrator rights
- go to the settings section on the top right
- You will have here the view to manage the plugins
It is quite similar in its management to Wordpress.
- It is possible to add a plugin
Warning this plugin must be validated at the level of a digital signature to be integrated into EcclesiaCRM.
- It is possible to activate or deactivate a plugin as a group or plugin by plugin.
- the update is under development and will come in a future version of EcclesiaCRM.
User rights management¶
Not all users have the right to access the plugin or want to access it.
To do so: - Go to the settings for the users part
We choose a user
We get the new 8.0 management of EcclesiaCRM
You have to click the tab on the right: "Plugin permissions".
- We just have to activate or assign the rights :