The groups in CRM have a preponderant place in :
- Gathering a few people in a same "container"
- Sending emails
- Managing the Sundayschool groups
- Classifying the menues, by "types" in the left sidebar; which is as possible with the classic groups than the sundayschool groups.
Via the "Cart", the users will be able to :
- Do CSV extractions
- create to a directory
- create to labels
- create to badges
- create QR code badges
- Making appointment
- create exportable address book.
Have access to the groups¶
To have to all the groups, one has to open the sude bare, as following :
One selects "List Groups":
Then classify the groups by "kind"
There, one only will have the sundayschool groups
Note The kind of group provides the classification of the groups in the left sidebar.
Add a new group¶
One has to go at the bottom of the group listing, as following :
- The name of the group
- Then click on "Add New Group"
Put one or more members in the "cart"¶
The user has to have a cart role to use this tool.
One goes to the section "List all the groups"
- Two groups are add to cart
- The cart icon has the some of the users accounts
To do that, consult the section "Cart"