A user has the following rights, granted by the administrator
- Modify the personal settings
- Modify the following settings
Note : Depending on one's administrator, one will not always have access to all these settings:
- bEmailMailto : User's permission to send them emails via Mailto's links.
- sMailtoDelimiter : User's permission to send them emails via Mailto's links.
- bUSAddressVerification :User's permission to use the Address Verification IST
- bShowTooltip : Permission to display the tool tips
- sCSVExportDelemiter : to export in another text coding
- sCSVExportCharset : by default UFT-8 for european coding; use Windows-1252 for french coding.
- bSidebarExpandOnHover : The sidebar opens by default at the skimming of the mouse.
- bSidebarCollapse : The sidebar is closed by default
- sMapExternalProvider : when one will want to see a person's address on a map on their phone, they will be able to choose the type of map (Apple Maps, GoogleMaps, BingMaps).
- sStyle : one can choose the topic style
They will be chosen by the CRM administrator