EcclesiaCRM supports plugins with version 8.0.0.
There are two different types of plugins:
- They are located in the side toolbar tree
- They allow you to extend the potential of the CRM and make it an extensible tool.
- Two tools have been created for this purpose (Jitsi and the event flow)
Home page plugins (the dashboard)¶
- A whole series of plugins have been created (News, Today's birthdays, Notes, etc ...)
- they allow you to manage a home page that can be customized by drag and drop
- it is possible to delete and manage them.
A plugin manager¶
- it will allow you to install
- activate them
- to delete them
An advanced user manager¶
- it is possible to assign by user a plugin and to fix its rights to admin or to a simple user (see for that the News plugin).
- for the management of the rights see for that the user guide in the part administrator administrator.