There one will be able to set : - The members' classifications - The GoogleMaps icons
To access the management classifications
Go to the settings : "Classifications Manager"¶
Then one will be able to:
- enter a new classification
- delete one, with x on the left of the Text Field
- make it invisible on homepage.
- assign a Googlemaps, a Openstreet Map or a Bing Map icon.
With the up or down arrows one can establish an icon classification :
- when one edits a member's profil
- in the Googlemaps classification
To change the associate icon¶
Click on the X on the left of the icon Then click on the +
One will now be able to choose the icon in the list
Note It is possible to add an icon by adding it on the server in the folder : /skin/icons/markers/ It is possible to add an icon by searching it on the server in the file :