You can ask the families to enroll themselves as well as theirs members
Activate the self-registration¶
- Go to settings
- Go to "family administration"
- Activate : "bEnableSelfRegistration"
- Set "bEnableSelfRegistration" to "true"
- Validate at the bottom of the page
- Leave the session to see the end result
On CRM the login window will be
Use "register a new family"
Enter the last name, and the data needed, with the number of children
Validate each members (spouse and children)
The new family is now registered
See the new registrants as administrator¶
- Go to
- then choose
- The administrator will see all the families registered
- to visualize the family, or delete it click on the Family ID : 18 for example
Note : It is possible to visualize each family individually and to activate or deactivate it, depending on the needs