EcclesiaCRM is fully compatible with MailChimp
The free version of Mailchimp can now only make one list (Audience). The use of TAgs is a way to get around that.
So it is possible now
- to create audience (mailing list)
- to create campaign
- to add segments
- to use code fields
- to create templates within the CRM
- etc ....
To activate the feature one has to go to "Edit General Settings"
Then in "Enabled Features"
Establishment: get a Mailchimp key¶
One can get it with the link : suivant
Set EccelesiaCRM for Mailchimp¶
Then enter the Mailchimp key in EcclesiaCRM
- Go to general settings sMailChimpApiKey
- Enter the Mailchimp key
- One can also set the number of subscribers on the list. iMailChimpApiMaxMembersCount Note: It is advised to fix a low number, to avoid being see as a spammer 4.It is possible to add the address and phone numbers of the subscribers, and activate: bMailChimpWithAddressPhone
Add the role "MailChimp" to a user¶
A user has to be given the role "MailChimp" in order to be able to use it. To this end, go to:
Then select the user and edit them after having added the role "MailChimp
Then tick the box and save
Mailchimp : Introduction¶
Mailchimp is a mailing system that can send a Newsletter, which allows a member to send an email to a large group of members.
With Mailchimp, one can:
- make a mailing list (GDPR)
- Add CRM members to a list
- make campaigns
And without logging out from EcclesiaCRM.
Warning : check the connectivity of the CRM¶
To check it one can go to : Email -> Mailchimp -> dashboard
Then click on the button "Debug".
You should see a report of the connexion.