Activation & Management
Once the GDPR activated EcclesiaCRM will need a final setting made in with the Board of Administration of the Church with a DPO in order to answer better the legislative requirements of each EU country.
During a new installation each question is asked during the process. It is also possible to answer later, to this end go to:
Then choose the GDPR tab:
- bGDPR : Allows to activate it or not
- sGdprDpoSigner : the name of the DPO
- sGdprDpoSignerEmail : its email address
- iGdprExpirationDate : The period of time until the deactivate member will be under the DPO management.
Once the option is activated a new menu will appear
- Follow-up: each manipulation is saved in order to record the modification made by a supervisor
- data structure
Each part of the data structure has to be explained via the comments.
Warning : Each CRM field, each property will appear there and will be commented. A comment is validated via the ENTER key.
- Members and families deactivated
The deactivation is applicable only after a certain period of time: as mentioned in iGdprExpirationDate.
Warning : a member that would have made donation must not be erase from the system, for tax purposes.